Updated: Aug 19, 2020 Views: 18
Last Updated: Aug 19, 2020 Views: 18
- The library has introduced a new service that enables student to remotely access the desktop computers in SJ and CL LLC.
- This service uses Labstats software to run those heavy applications from a student’s personal laptop or a laptop loaned from the library.
- To use this service log on to VPN then click on this link https://remoteaccess.labstats.com/george-brown-college
- The list of available computers will display. Select the computer from the location that has the software needed (e.g. SJ or CL). The service accesses 23 computers in CL and 20 computers in SJ
- You will be required to install a small to your computer. Thereafter you will be prompted to log in just like you would do on the LLC computer as usual.
- If you need HELP go to GBC Assist.