Last Updated: Jul 22, 2014     Views: 232

Official Transcripts

To request an Official transcript please complete the online Transcript Request Form including your payment information and submit it to the Office of the Registrar.

Unofficial transcripts and Grades can be accessed through your STU-VIEW account.
If you are requesting a transcript to forward to an Ontario post-secondary institution you may do so electronically through the Ontario Colleges website.

Please Note:  The college does not mail grade reports.

*Be sure to check out the links provided for the most detailed and up-to-date information available.