Updated: Aug 29, 2016 Views: 369
You can get your student photo ID card by either coming to the library's photo ID center or submitting your photo online.
Please bring proof of registration with you(timetable, tuition receipt, etc.) and a piece of government-issued photo ID (driver's license, photo health card, passport, etc.).
Following are the regular locations of our Photo-ID Centres:
- Casa Loma Library Learning Commons
- 160 Kendal Avenue, Room C330
- St. James Library Learning Commons
- Lower level - 200 King St. E., Room -B137 (Basement), after 6:00 p.m. ID card service will be available at upper level Helpdesk.
- 341 King St. E., 3rd Floor, Room 367 (Coming Soon, Card pick up only for students who submitted photo on-line, No Photo session is available at this location, Please go to 200 King for photo session)
- Waterfront Library Learning Commons
- Level 6 (Entrance level) - 51 Dockside Drive, Room 618