Updated: Sep 01, 2015 Views: 120
George Brown College student photo ID or library cards, are used as print/copier cards. Money may be added to your Student Photo ID or library card at the Help desk, or through the Cash-to-card stations.
Cash-to-card stations (located in each LLC) allow you to add money to your card. Please be advised that all money added to your student card is non-refundable.
Students may also pay cash for print jobs at the Help desk. Coin-operated and Student Photo ID card-operated photocopiers are available at all of our locations. Please see the section on Student Photo ID Card for more information on obtaining your Photo ID.
Photocopying & Printing Prices:
- Black and White
- If using student or library card, 4¢ per page or 8¢ double-sided
- If using cash, 5¢ per page or 10¢ double-sided
- If using student or library card, 30¢ per page or 60¢ double-sided
- If using cash, 35¢ per page or 70¢ double-sided
- PRINTING WITH PREMIUM PAPER
- Additional charge of 5¢ per page, regardless of whether you are using your student card, library card, or cash.
- If using student or library card: $2.00 per page for black and white or $7.00 per page for colour
- If using cash: $2.50 per page for black and white or $8.00 per page for colour