Updated: Oct 12, 2016 Views: 414
Booking Study Rooms
Group Study Rooms and Computer Group Study Rooms are available at the:
- 341 King St. Library Learning Commons (ESL) (4 Group Study Rooms)
- Casa Loma Library Learning Commons (6 Group Study Rooms)
- St. James Library Learning Commons (Upper Level: 4 Group Study Rooms; Lower Level: 7 Group Study Rooms)
- CHCA e-Library (3 Group Study Rooms)
- Waterfront Library Learning Commons (12 Group Study Rooms; 1 Conference Room)
To ensure fair access, please observe the following guidelines:
- Study Rooms must be booked in advance online or at your library’s Help Desk
- Bookings are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Study Rooms are for use by GBC students for group study and collaborative work related to GBC courses.
- A valid Library card is required to book study rooms.
- A room may be booked for a maximum of 2 hours per day, per group.
- No double bookings are allowed.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will lose your booking.
How to book a Group Study Room:
To ensure availability, book your Study Rooms in advance using the online booking system. If you are experiencing technical difficulties via the online system, please come in person to the Library's Help Desk or phone the Library:
- 341 King St. Library Learning Commons (ESL): 416-415-5000 ext. 4950
- Casa Loma Library Learning Commons: 416-415-5000 ext. 4459
- CHCA e-Library: 416-415-5000 ext. 6179
- St. James Library Learning Commons - Upper Level: 416-415-5000 ext. 6910; Lower Level: 416-415-5000 ext. 2969
- Waterfront Library Learning Commons: 416-415-5000 ext. 5762
The Library reserves the right to deny room access to any group or individual for misuse or inappropriate behaviour.